To change the font size:
- If you have difficulty seeing the text on your computer, you can increase the font size. Increasing the font size will also increase the size of icons and other items on your desktop. Open the Settings app, then select System.
- The Display options will appear. Use the slider to select the desired item size. Note that a larger size may interfere with the way some items appear on the screen.
- Click Apply to save your changes. You may then need to restart your computer for these changes to take effect.
To adjust ClearType settings:ClearType allows you to fine tune how the text on your computer looks, which helps improve readability.
From the Display settings, select Advanced display settings.
- Choose ClearType text below Related Settings.
- The ClearType dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions, choosing the text that appears best to you.
- When you're done, click Finish. The ClearType settings will be applied.